Monday, December 21, 2009

Bad boys, bad boys...

I'm almost finished playing catch up now - 2009 was not a good year for cake making. Pregnancy was nine months of illness, dizziness, fatigue, etc etc - but on September 30, 2009 the result was a beautiful baby boy, Emmett Abraham!


Though I'm not planning on getting back into cakes yet (helloooo, new baby?), I am hoping to post a few fun recipes and little projects here and there over the next few months. But before I start with the new, I have one more cake from this past summer that I made for my friend Robby who graduated from police academy.

Robby's wife and my long-time friend Rachel wanted to surprise Robby with a cake that looked like the LMPD squad car. She let me borrow a miniature that they possessed and I did my best to replicate it. So here they are, side by side:


I was so out of it that I forgot the cover the cake board with foil, DOH!


Ah well, at least Robby liked it.
Congrats, Robby!


No comments:

Post a Comment