Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Remembering


Today marks the one year anniversary for the passing of a dearly beloved friend and mother-like figure. Lynn McGary was and is one of the most beautiful women you will ever meet, inside and out. She was called home after a long battle with cancer, but her impact on the ones she knew and loved still continues to radiate like a star even after it dies out. My husband Jason posted a beautiful memorial to her and I want to share it with you all.

Ancient Lyric: In Memory of Lynn

Last January I posted something about Lynn that I wrote in her final days on this earth. You can read it here to know more and understand what she has meant to me and to so many others:

A Reflection on a Remarkable Woman

We still miss you and love you, Mama Lynn, and look forward to seeing you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment